ID# 116696. Extensive residential lot for sale in La Guácima, Villas del Arroyo condominium, 7.018 sqm, US$280.000. This lot is perhaps the most beautiful one and with the best characteristics in the entire complex, as 80% of its total area is fully flat and ready to build, while the remaining 20% provides an excellent opportunity to develop areas with views to the West and its gorgeous sunset, and towards the Reserve of the University for Peace (South-West). Villas del Arroyo is a project of more than 90 lots, each one with areas ranging from 5.000 up to 9.000 sqm, which guarantees the privacy and status of the residences that are developed there. The condominium is a 100% finished and urbanized project, with all public services available and 24/7 security. It currently has more than 30 houses built and several more under construction. It has excellent location, close to the Automercado as well as its traditional strip mall in front that will provide a series of amenities and services that will make you enjoy the comforts offered by cities such as Escazú and Santa Ana but with privacy, tranquility and contact direct with nature.